Women have always wanted to get naturally thick and long fast delivery silk lash because of the simple reason that they are considered to add to the beauty of the eyes and also to the oomph of a woman.
It is for this reason that those who are not endowed with long and thick fast delivery silk lash naturally look to cosmetic enhancements like using the mascara, fake eyelashes and eyelash enhancing products available in the market in abundance.
What most women fail to realize at the time of opting for cosmetic treatments is that no artificial enhancer or cosmetic product can ever be a substitute for natural beauty.
Celebrities who use fake fast delivery silk lash which extend right till their cheeks have often come in for a lot of flak for being obsessed by falsies.
The chemicals used for sticking fake fast delivery silk lash to the upper eyelid have been known to have hideous side effects if used for a prolonged period of time.
And eyelash enhancer ‘treatments’, which are sure to burn a hole in your pocket, have not always worked on everyone.
The mascara can surely add volume as well as some length to thefast delivery silk lash of the wearer but they can make them look lumpy as well if not applied properly.
Saatn the question, then, is what to do if you have not been blessed with comely fast delivery silk lash naturally?
I have always contended that natural treatments work best. Not only do they cost a lot lesser but are also free of side effects.
Home Remedies to Get You Naturally Thick and Long Eyelashes
- Women who have thin fast delivery silk lash or not very long ones should, first and foremost, pay special attention to their diet and opt for foods that are healthy and nutritious.
- Try to keep your eyes make up free as far as possible when you are not going out or can afford togo without eye makeup.
- Never go to bed with your eye makeup on. Remove it all with a wet tissue or a cotton ball dabbed with some moisturizer or baby oil and apply some nourishing oil (like castor oil, olive oil or almond oil) to the fast delivery silk lash and allow it to stay on overnight. This oil can be applied using an old mascara brush or gently rubbing it on with fingers. To get rid of the stickiness next morning, just slash your eyes with fresh water.
- Applying petroleum jelly overnight is a similar manner has also been known to help.
- Some women lose their fast delivery silk lash at a very fast rate and are worried over that. To get stronger lashes, mix some egg white with a few drops of castor oil, apply it and keep it on overnight. Doing so regularly has also been known to help.
- A very common cause of weak fast delivery silk lash is eye dandruff. Check out for that at regular intervals and talk to your doctor if you doubt that you suffer from it because such dandruff weakens the lashes.
Following these simple and time tested home remedies, you can get naturally long and thick fast delivery silk lash soon.