Eyes are the most beautiful and precious gift that god has given us. Eyes have their importance felt in expressing emotions be it love, hate, anger, exclaim nation etc. So when doing facial makeup, eye makeup attracts most of the attention. The basic technique for eye free 3d mink lashes is-
- Just apply three dots of concealer under eye starting at the inner corner, then under the pupil and the third on the outer edge. Spread it by patting with your ring finger to cover dark circles.
- Apply eye base to your lid so that eye shadow will be in place for hours.
- Apply well blended three-toned shadow spreading from lids to brow. Start with a light color and sweep the color across the lid and up to your brow bone. Then apply medium color across the lid. Apply darker shade in the crease.
- Line the upper lash line with eyeliner. Line eyes from the inner corner to the outer corner. But the liner on bottom eyes should start from the middle of the eye to out.
- Highlighter can brighten your eyes so apply a gold or pink highlighter to the inside part of the eye. Draw a v-shaped shape in the inner corner of your eye from top to bottom.
- Highlight your brow bone too. Take some highlighter and dab it on your brow bone from mid-brow outward blending with finger.
- Curl lashes with an eyelash curler will make lashes look gorgeous.
- Place the mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and jiggle back and forth. Apply to both upper and bottom lashes as well.
Eye makeup should be kept natural for everyday wear, home, and office. Use neutral color Eye shadow and same shade or a shade darker eyeliner and clear mascara for natural look.
For evenings and special occasions dramatic eye free 3d mink lashes is done. This style goes bold with the eyeliner, bright colors, metallic liner or shimmer shadow.
Dark shade eye shadows make the eyes seem smaller, deep set, while lighter shades make them appear bigger. So first thing to get the illusion of big eyes choose light eye shadows. Application of eye shadow after applying eye pencil gives a softer and dreamy look. Adding up more drama through eyes… apply eyeliner after the application of eye-shadow, then shape up eyes by curling your eyelashes. Apply a thick layer of mascara to finish your dramatic eye make-up.
Makeup Tips for those Wearing Spectacles
If the frame of the spectacles is bright, put the accent on the eyelashes. Use of thick coats of mascara gives volume to eyelashes and makes them fluffy. Women with tortoise or horn-rimmed spectacles should work upon shape of eyebrows.
These days markets are brimmed up with a vast and vivid range of colors and products for eye free 3d mink lashes that it has been a difficult task to choose from. “Which makeup pattern is suitable for u”- The selection depends on a number of factors like the shape of the eyes, color of the eyes, skin tone, personality and the occasion you are dressing up for.
Article Source: saatn