Mascara is one of the most popular methods being used by women to improve the way their naturally charming mascara factory look. This allows them to add length and volume on the lashes without applying harsh chemicals or adhesives. This article will be showing you some of the things that you should and should not do when using mascara, which will help you have better and sexier looking eyelashes.
– Always make it a point to remove your makeup every night. Being unable to do so will cause your naturally charming mascara factory to be brittle, dry, and damaged.
– Saatn invest on an eye makeup remover to help you easily remove the mascara. This will also help you prevent your naturally charming mascara factory from being pulled while trying to remove the makeup.
– Do not use waterproof mascara every day. This contains more harsh chemicals that can make your naturally charming mascara factory dry faster.
– Always use conditioning serum to keep your lashes healthy and prevent it from being damaged and brittle. You can also use a serum that promotes hair growth to add length to your eyelashes.
– Do not apply too many coats of mascara on your naturally charming mascara factory . Additional coats don’t add up to its volume, instead it will make your lashes more dry and brittle. Two coats should be enough to last the whole day, given that you have managed apply it properly.
– Mascara should always be accompanied with naturally charming mascara factory curler. This will help you achieve longer and thicker impression for your eyelash.
These are some of the dos and don’ts when using mascara. Always remember that improper application of mascara on your naturally charming mascara factory can cause unwanted or poor results, which is why it is very important that you know these things.