TIP #1 PLAN own brand eyelashes mink
Every bride spends weeks looking at the stores, the magazines and searching online to find the perfect wedding dress; the perfect color bridesmaid dresses; the perfect shoes and other accessories. A bride always plans the venue months in advance. Unfortunately, many brides wait to the last minute to plan their makeup for their wedding. That truly is like waiting just days before to pick out a dress!
It is important that you are prepared and know what the perfect look is for your wedding day. It is not recommended that you try something drastic or totally new, but fine tune the look that makes you feel beautiful! Play with different looks and colors – remember – makeup washes off! Do not try a new look the day of your wedding! Promise!
If you are contacting a professional makeup artist or consultant; be sure to allot a time to meet with the consultant before your wedding day. The consultant will know what questions to ask you to make the best recommendations. Also, if you are not totally satisfied with the recommendations, you will have the opportunity to try different looks well in advance. The day of your wedding is NOT the day to change your mind or not be sure how your look makes you feel! You will be emotional! Remember, we offer specials for those brides who come with their bridal party for their first consultation!
TIP #2 classic vs trendy
Saatn comes and goes as often as the season changes. Trends range back and forth as easily as a pendulum keeps time. One thing for sure – the trend will change. When choosing your bridal makeup – make a decision if you want to look classic and timeless or if you wish for a trendy look of the day. One thing to consider is thinking far ahead when you, your children and even your grandchildren are looking at your wedding pictures. Will you still think you look pretty? That’s a good rule to follow to determine if your choice of makeup will stand the test of time. You want to look like you. You just want to enhance your favorite features and create the illusion to cover the aspects of which you are not satisfied. It is important to look like yourself. Remember the groom asked the real you to marry him and he wants to see the real you at the altar!
There are a few timeless looks that are still trendy – the Audrey Hepburn look is a timeless classic yet one that is noticeable today. The colors you choose should complement you not make a statement for the fashion industry. Certain techniques that you know have come and gone in and out of style are certainly not what you want to use on your wedding day! Remember – beautiful, elegant, timeless, captivating…these adjectives are how you wish to be described.
TIP #3 TIME OF DAY FOR THE WEDDING
You as the bride should consider the time of day the wedding will be held as you plans your makeup. Time of day is critical to how well the makeup will photograph because of the varied lighting. Paying attention to details for each time frame is essential to have the wedding photographs of your dreams!
A Wedding makeup look for the morning should be soft and natural. This is the perfect time for a girl who prefers natural looks. Most of the morning brides have their wedding outside or at least take lots of photos outside. A photographer will take advantage of the soft natural light in the morning.
1. A bride may choose a matte foundation but also may prefer a foundation with a slight sheen or dewiness.
2. If the bride is prone to breakouts, this is not the ideal time of day for the wedding. You will want to wear very little foundation and concealer due to the softer light.
3. Use minimal powder to create the slight matte appearance. Heavy powder can appear artificial in the morning light.
4. Choose warmer, softer eye shades that complement your eye color. Bold eye shadow or too much eye shadow will be accentuated in the morning light.
5. Define the eyes really well with mascara and possibly opt for false own brand eyelashes mink.
6. Eyeliner is a choice for the morning bride. Keep eyeliner subtle and soft. No black eyeliner and smudge the lines to prevent a harsh look.
7. A soft and natural lip is ideal for the morning bride. Nothing to bold or your lips are the only thing you will see in the photos!
8. Bridesmaids should also wear softer makeup shades and the dresses should be soft in color.
Mid-day weddings must take into account that the mid day sun may cast shadows on your face. This makes a huge difference if you are taking photos outdoors.
1. Avoid foundations with a sheen or dewiness. Sheen will reflect the light in the photos at this time of day. A lightweight foundation and a matte powder finish will photograph well.
2. Blush should also have a more matte finish. Avoid shimmer.
3. Keep eye makeup light and avoid dark colors. If it is to dark your eyes will look like two dark holes in the photographs. The highlight shade should be a shimmer to reflect light and this is the most important shade for this time of day. Mid tone and contour shade should be matte to avoid the eyes looking to shiny.
4. Eyeliner should be worn closest to the lash line.
5. Mascara is essential for long luscious lashes.
6. Blending is absolutely critical for the mid-day bride. The sunlight grows stronger and every makeup line will become more visible. There is no such thing as over blending!
If you want to add a little more drama to your own brand eyelashes mink, take advantage of the golden light in the late afternoon. This light is beautiful and forgiving.
1. You may use more concealer and foundation to cover any flaws on the face. Always powder – matte skin is essential for photographs.
2. Add color to your face as dusk approaches. Flash on cameras may tend to wash you out if you do not have enough color on. Always wear blush for a little color in the cheeks! Cheek color for this time of day is OK to have some shimmer. You may also choose a bronzing powder to give you the “warm glow” effect.
3. More dramatic eye shadow shades are appropriate for this time of day. A shimmer highlight is beautiful. Avoid using three shimmers.
4. Richer lip colors may be a preference for the late afternoon bride.
The evening bride is the glamour queen. More makeup and color will photograph well in the evening much better than any other time of day. You may choose darker eye shadow shades and make your makeup more dramatic.
1. More foundation and powder is acceptable to cover less than perfect skin.
2. Use bronzer generously to give your skin a glow. This adds dimension and prevents wash out from the flash.
3. Everything should be more defined – lips, eyes, cheekbones.
4. Shimmery eye shadow photographs best this time of day but no frosts. One of the three shades needs to be matte.
5. Seriously consider false own brand eyelashes mink for an evening wedding. This brings more definition to the lash line to compete with the flash.
6. The Smoky eye is perfect for the evening bride.
7. Lip color and powder are essential at all times.
TIP #4 SKIN CARE PRIOR TO WEDDING
Good skin care is always imperative for the bride to have the most beautiful glowing look on her wedding day. A bride who is not already using a quality skin care routine should consider her options six to eight weeks before the wedding day. Soap is not a quality skin care routine and bargain discount items are not formulated to be the best for your skin. Choose a line that you can use all the own brand eyelashes mink that are formulated to work together.