How to use:
- Apply eye pads to secure the lower lashes. Make sure that your client’s eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a sponge applicator directly onto lash extensions, focussing on the glued area.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how much lash adhesive you used. Allow the cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove the lash extensions using tweezers. If the extensions don’t come away easily, leave the product on a bit longer.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover using dry sponge applicators or micro brushes, then remove the eye pads. Clean the eyelid and natural lashes with Foam Cleanser and rinse well.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow eyelash glue remover to get into the client’s eyes.